The Kroger Co. operates nearly 2,200 retail Pharmacies in 37 states, each staffed with caring professionals dedicated to helping people lead healthier lives. Our Pharmacists provide more than just prescriptions and over-the-counter medications; they provide advice and support, and are Our caring Pharmacists provide more than just medication expertise — they’re dedicated to helping you stay healthy and happy with a full range of Convenience Tools, Saving Programs, Personalized Health Services. Learn more about them today!
- Ask our Pharmacy Staff how you can enroll in Sync Up.
- Restrictions and exclusions apply. See Pharmacy for details.
- Not valid in Washington State.
- Restrictions may apply. Prescriptions paid for, in whole or in part, by a federal healthcare program such as Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare, will receive Pharmacy Fuel Points based on out-of-pocket spend (i.e. $1 copay = 1 Fuel Point). See pharmacist for more information.
- No appointment necessary.