Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss Beer
In May 1867, the Leinenkugel family brewery was founded in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin by Jacob Leinenkugel. He was a family man driven by an iron work ethic, and he knew that his German family heritage would play an integral part of his brewery’s success. Today, the sixth generation of Leinenkugel’s continues to brew some of the same family-inspired recipes that Jacob poured his heart and soul into. Over the years, our family has grown and so has our brewery, but our history and heritage remain at the forefront. Crisp weiss beer gets a little lift from an enticing blend of blackberries, elderberries and loganberries that are all indigenous to Wisconsin. Our Leinenkugel’s Berry Weiss brings them together for a flavor that’s deliciously different and available all year long. Winner of the 2004 Bronze Medal and 2007 Gold Medal for Fruit and Vegetable Beer at the Great American Beer Festival. Fruit, berry, wheat beer, day drinking, holiday. Fruity & Flavorful. 4.7% ABV.
- Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss is a lager fruit beer
- Crisp weiss beer with a blend of Wisconsin berries
- Easy drinking beer with beery forward flavor, perfectly refreshing anytime of the day
- Refreshing wheat beer, perfect for your favorite holidays; including Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Winter Holidays, and New Year's.
- 2004 Bronze Medal and 2007 Gold Medal for Fruit and Vegetable Beer at the Great American Beer Festival