Bloody Mary Bar
This portable Bloody Mary mix was made for a crowd. Add the Bloody Mary bar ingredients to a muffin tin for easy serving!
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 container (46 oz.) Kroger® 100% Tomato Juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups vodka, to serve
- Remove ½ cup tomato juice and reserve for another use.
- Into the tomato juice container, add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, celery, black pepper and hot sauce. To make spicier, double the horseradish and hot sauce. Seal with lid and shake to combine. Refrigerate until needed.
- To serve, use about ¾ cup Bloody Mary mix and add ¼ cup vodka over ice. Add about ½ cup each garnish to a bowl and let guests garnish the drinks.