Cajun Spice Popcorn
Fresh popped popcorn with a Cajun kick.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spice blend
- In a 4-quart sauce pan with lid heat oil over medium heat with 2-3 kernels in the pan. When kernels pop add remaining kernels and cover.
- Shake and lift pan to prevent burning while corn is popping; vent the lid slightly to release steam. When popping slows remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- Drizzle with melted butter and spice blend; toss to coat.