Featuring a graham cracker crust and a Dove® Dark Chocolate ganache, this sweet take on pizza makes a fun and tasty treat.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 Dove® Dark Chocolate Promises, divided and chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together graham cracker crumbs and butter; press into bottom of 8” pizza pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely.
- In a heatproof bowl, place half of chopped chocolate.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm cream and vanilla until mixture starts to simmer. Pour over bowl of chopped chocolate and let stand for 1 minute. Whisk until melted and smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over crust; top with remaining chopped chocolate, pistachios and cranberries. Chill 10-12 minutes, or until chocolate sets. To serve, cut into 8 wedges.
- Tip: Substitute almonds, pecans or coconut for pistachios.
- Tip: Replace dried cranberries with dried cherries or chopped apricots.