This tasty seafood dinner is flavored perfectly, grilled to perfection and also works well with salmon, tuna or cod.
Serves: 4Prep: 30 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound fresh halibut, cut into 1½” pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into ½” circles
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into eighths
- 2 cups cooked rice
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place the halibut and vegetables in a large zip-top plastic bag and pour marinade over mixture. Seal bag and gently turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to 350°F.
- Skewer the halibut and vegetables alternately onto skewers, leaving a little space between pieces. Discard the marinade.
- Grill 10 minutes, turning once during cooking or to desired degree of doneness.
- Serve over rice.
- Refrigerate leftovers.