Jambalaya Stuffed Mushrooms
Shrimp, spicy sausage and flavorful rice packaged in a bite size mushroom cap.
Serves: 16Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 pounds large button mushrooms, stems removed and brushed clean
- Salt and pepper, if desired
- 1 cup prepared jambalaya rice from mix
- 3 ounces andouille sausage, finely chopped
- 3 ounces raw medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray or oil a rimmed baking sheet. Place mushroom caps on prepared pan, stem side down; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until mushrooms release liquid. Remove from oven.
- Mix prepared rice with sausage and shrimp.
- Flip mushrooms over; fill each with rice mixture mounding generously. Bake 15-20 minutes until mushrooms are tender and shrimp is cooked through.
- Refrigerate leftovers.