Mushroom and Pea Creamy Pasta
Take your pasta game to the next level with fresh mushrooms, sweet peas and a bit of bacon!
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- 8 ounces Private Selection™ Bronze Cut Italian Linguine Pasta
- 4 pieces bacon, chopped
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook bacon until fat starts to render; add mushrooms. Cook 3-5 minutes until bacon is crisp and mushrooms release juices. Stir in soup and milk bring to a simmer.
- Add peas, pasta and cheese. Toss to combine; cook 3-5 minutes until hot. Refrigerate leftovers.