Transform a simple bratwurst into a fiesta on a plate with your favorite nacho add-ons!
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 4 bratwursts
- 4 Ball Park® Brat Buns, split
- 1 cup Mexican-style cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeño chili, seeded if desired and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup lettuce, shredded
- Cook bratwursts according to package directions.
- Heat broiler.
- On a broiler pan, arrange buns. Fill each with cooked bratwurst. Top each with ¼ cup cheese, 2 tablespoons tomato and a few slices of jalapeño. Broil 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Transfer bratwursts to serving platter. Top each with 1 tablespoon guacamole and 2 tablespoons lettuce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.